[resource-net] time to move on

maru at ikono.org maru at ikono.org
Mon Dec 2 10:19:58 CET 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

I take this opportunity to announce my official disassociation with
ikono as of December 2013. It has been a great pleasure and an amazing
learning experience to participate in this exciting project. However
it's time for me to move on.

I'm very thankful to you all for the exciting partnerships,
collaboration and exchanges that we have had the opportunity to
embark with during my time at ikono.

I remain very much at your disposal and will continue to be active
within the ReSource Network under my private email address:

mituarte at web.de

Best greetings,

Maru Ituarte