[resource-net] Art Hack Day @LEAP Equipment

John McKiernan john at leapknecht.de
Wed Aug 28 18:55:47 CEST 2013

Dear Resource members,

I hope you are all having a nice summer,

I wanted to ask a favour, or multiple favours of the group,

we are working on a very exciting two part project which will take place at
LEAP <http://www.leapknecht.de/> this September 26-28,

Going Dark” is the first part of a two part project by Art Hack Day /LEAP
in cooperation with transmediale 2014. The second part of the project will
take place during the transmediale festival between January 28th and
February 2nd 2014 at the Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin

Between September 26-28, fifty artists and hackers will inhabit LEAP to
create a flash exhibit on the theme of "Going Dark". Visitors are invited
to engage and interact with the works as they are uploaded online
throughout the hack (http://arthackday.net/berlin) and join the teams on
Saturday September 28 starting at 7:00pm for a closing exhibition, live
performances, and after party.

*What i am looking for*

With 50 artists participating in the show we will be short on some tech and
equipment and I wanted to ask if perhaps you could help in some way in
terms of lending us whatever you might not be using

*Tables and Chairs*
For the workshop/creation part of the event i am looking to precure seating
for 50 people and tables for working/the workshop process

*Projectors*-the more the better

*Monitors and Plasma Screens*-

*Mac minis and media players*
*
*
what we could offer in return is that you would be included as a supporter
of the event on the websites of all parties involved,

really looking forward to hearing from you,

all the best

John

*LEAP
Lab for Electronic Arts and Performance