[resource-net] Change of date reSource network meeting/ August 29

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Tue Aug 13 10:49:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am really sorry for this...unfortunately on the 23 was not possible
anymore and we had to change the date. We already fixed that with
c-base...now it would be very complicated to change it again - and since
it is also related to the transmediale bbq there is a lot of people
involved...

Sorry again and hugs!

Tatiana