[resource-net] Change of date reSource network meeting/ August 29

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Mon Aug 12 15:55:48 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I hope all of you passed nice holidays - or a great summer time in
Berlin (which I hope will continue)! We are back on track here at
transmediale, and I wanted to inform you that the date of the next
reSource network meeting at c-base (which will also be the occasion to
discuss about the upcoming Vorspiel and to have fun at the transmediale
barbeque) is changed.

The next network meeting will be on August 29 and not anymore August 23
(please remember!!!).

More detailed info about the agenda and time will follow.

The date of the upcoming reSource event, "reSource 006: Overflow",
remains instead the same as before: September 12-13-14 at Kunstraum
Kreuzberg /Bethanien.

We look forward to seeing you soon at c-base! :)

Best,

Tatiana
--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen