[resource-net] Laͣͣͣͣͣͣͣst Resource Meeting

helena lingor h.lingor at gmx.de
Thu Apr 18 22:58:42 CEST 2013

Helloeͤͤͤͤͤͤͤ dear resourcers,

first of all: thanks a lot to everyone who was there yesterday for all
the positive input and energy and thanks a lot to  lovely ART CLAIMS
IMPULSE for hosting!
There has been many constructive and inspiring discussions visioning the
character/functionality of the website and the construction work has
already started.

Many issues still need to be discussed in detail, maybe voted on by the
whole community.
We touched on many essential questions, not least regarding the
framework in which tbaberlin will operate.

We will have a better overview when the protocol is ready.

I encourage you again to write down your suggestions and needs regarding
the website in the forums section. Not only it gives a better overview,
but others can comment too.

http://www.tbaberlin.de/?q=forum

There is different forum categories now:
under "website development" you will find the topics "functionality" and
"look/feel".
there is another forum section called "manifesto development"
I will add a section where the protocols can be archived soon too.

All the best, Helena.

Helena Lingor

Independent Editor

[I●■■●I]