[resource-net] Invitation: ReSource Meeting at ACI at 17 April at 19:30 & Invitation to ACI Exhibition Opening 13 April, 19:00-23:00

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Wed Apr 17 14:44:48 CEST 2013

Hi all,

looking fwd to 2nite...

i'll have a computer with me if needed,
( mac, with vga, composite or s-vhs adaptors / outputs )
to show the TBA website in progress ...

and hopefully Larissa and Helena can report on that with much more detail
and insight than i could.

i've been a little too busy to formulate an exact agenda item...

but glad that we are returning to a roundtable format...

Not that i don't like the presentation formats too, but feel the need to
organize and find ways to build practical and/or wildly creative and
dissenting alliances in these... technologically-driven and predatory
times.

So if anyone is interested to think of something a little more specific
along those lines...  or maybe i'll have something more clear to propose
2nite...

see ya soon !

Paolo