[resource-net] Invitation: ReSource Meeting at ACI at 17 April at 19:30 & Invitation to ACI Exhibition Opening 13 April, 19:00-23:00

Art Claims Impulse info at art-claims-impulse.com
Fri Apr 12 15:53:00 CEST 2013

Dear ReSource friends,

we hope you are well. As promised, we would like to invite you to the
next ReSource meeting at Art Claims Impulse, Wednesday 17^th of April at
19:30.

We wanted to propose a round table to discuss:

-administrative ideas, such as ways to document the ReSource meetings
for those who cannot take part, as well as for reference purposes for
all members

-ideas related to creating a resource data base for issues related to
the media art field: from human resources (programmers, video editors,
performers, etc.), to equipment rental (anybody could put up their
equipment for rental) and ways of administrating it

-ideas related to creating a ReSource data base that ReSource members
can update and share with the others for curatorial purposes.

-ideas related to organizing a joint festival or exhibition-related
cooperation during the summer.

-any other ideas that come out of the discussion.

We would also like to invite the team that will meet this Sunday (14.04)
to discuss the ReSource website / platform to present the ideas that
came out of the meeting.

We will provide drinks and finger food next Wednesday and are looking
forward to welcoming you!

The Address is:

Art Claims Impulse

Lübbener Str. 5

10997 Berlin

Also: We would like to invite you all to the opening of a video art
exhibition by Sérgio Cruz at our gallery this Saturday, 13.04, from
19:00-23:00 hrs. The information to the show including the trailers can
be found on our website's welcoming page: www.art-claims-impulse.com
<http://www.art-claims-impulse.com>

The ACI team