[resource-net] Minutes(Protokoll) of the 2nd Roundtable for Berlin New Media Spaces

Georgia Nicolau gn at transmediale.de
Tue Oct 30 17:13:30 CET 2012

Hi all,

Regarding this topic:

One result could be a*common platform* (such as a website) to inform the
public of events in “technology based arts” happening in Berlin. This
site could also be linked to a common /QR/ barcode/ image, that could be
displayed at venues and across the city with a link to the web platform.

I have been meaning to send this. I really like this website my friends
did for a City in the northeast of Brazil, Fortaleza-
http://mapeamentofortaleza.org.br/. Its a mapping where they aggregated
all the cultural spaces of the city, with the contact, website, space
availability, and you can filter it in many ways. Also, everybody can
update it since it uses a wordpress theme/plug in
http://mapasdevista.hacklab.com.br/

Anyways, is just an idea that we can discuss further on Thursday, but I
think that would be nice to focus in tools that can help public,
cultural agents and artists to navigate through the different spaces in
Berlin.

All best and bis donnerstag!

Georgia