[resource-net] Fw: Minutes(Protokoll) of the 2nd Roundtable for Berlin New Media Spaces

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Mon Oct 22 18:23:48 CEST 2012

Hi Georgia, hi Allegra,

I suggest we build an agenda around Allegra's invitation. I can help next week (from the 29th) - just let me know. But feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Am busy until Friday setting up our next exhibition:
http://artlaboratory-berlin.org/html/eng-exh-archive.htm
https://www.facebook.com/events/293592174074960/

Saturday I'll be at H&B

Christian de Lutz