[resource-net] transmediale vorspiel--> emitter19 - open studio

kris emitter19 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:44:32 CET 2012

Hi there,

guess thats the first mail you will receive from me for the transmediale
Vorspiel?!? I tried to send a proposal in time but there was something
strange with the email...

So we would like to participate with our studio on the Transmediale
Vorspiel:

emitter19 - open studio

performance and installation by

Kris Limbach , Seiji Morimoto, Marta Zapparoli aka Penelopex, Miguel A.
Garcia
and friends!

26th of january, 3-6pm

www.emitter19.blogsport.de

thank you very much and if you need any additional information do not
hesitate to contact me anytime via mail or phone.

Cheers, kris limbach

--
emitter19
kiefholzstrasse19