[resource-net] hi re:sourcers [Fwd: XLt news + invite, CiTiZEN KiNO presents "The Naked Net Lunch"]

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Thu Nov 29 01:51:47 CET 2012

Hi re:sourcers,

i hope this ain't too spammy for this list, but wanted to let ya know we
got a fresh CiTizen Kino experiment premiering 2mrw/ 2nite - 29.11 - at
the Kugelbahn in Wedding...

and since we're still working out a fitting "Vorspiel" venue, come see
what the C-Kino format is all about...

" a hybrid of film, net, theater, media hacking and tactical community "

And rumours are some of the Telekommunisten crew may be droppin in for a
special birthday bowling session...

all welcome !

Paolo

fwd>>

Dear Arts+Praxis friends,

The XLterrestrials would like to invite you to the latest CiTiZEN KiNO
premiere...

:: THIS Thurs. 29.11.2012 ::
20:00h cocktails + snacks
20:30h show begins
22:00h bowling ( and b-day party? )

CiTiZEN KiNO presents "The Naked Net Lunch"
at Die Kugelbahn, Gruntalerstr. 51, Wedding - Berlin
( not so far from Gesundbrunnen S-bahn + U-bahn - Line8 )
map: http://www.kugelbahn-wedding.com/anfahrt

Films to analyze the financial sector, system meltdown...
life, labor, sex and death ( in the NET),
and finding paths to replace the current social (t)errors

"Are we being devoured by the ultimate life + labor capturing device
ever invented ??!
 Julian Assange calls it the
greatest spying machine ever invented, but the only reason The Net has
amassed such power ( over our lives )
is because it has tapped into our desires to connect, and transformed
them into the ultimate product,
the ultimate marketplace. " XLterresrials psychomedia analyst

And afterwards, a little Citizen BOWLING contest ??
 for prizes ??
for comic dada relief ?? for a real game-changer ??!

Well, mostly because we happen to be hosted by a venue with a
100-year-old subterranean bowling alley,
and we're compelled to experiment, to go where no cinema has ever gone
before !

 : )

< the fedbook invite >

https://www.facebook.com/events/535457979816020/

And you can follow the developing themes and possible playlist here:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=9827

hope you can come and join the cultural resistance  !

dr. Podinski

p.s. Lots of XLterrestrial news on the horizon, upcoming Re:source
programs for Transmediale, an Americas tour in 2013, the CiTiZEN SOUP
project, collaborations in Denmark and the Czech Republic and much more...
let us know if you are not already subscribed to the XLT newsletter and
would like to receive our infrequent posts + invitations... merci !

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms