[resource-net] reSource 003 - ARTCONNECT BERLIN proposal

Ricardo Amaral | ARTCONNECT BERLIN rica at artconnectberlin.com
Tue Nov 20 20:33:54 CET 2012

Hello everybody,

As Artconnect Berlin <http://www.artconnectberlin.com> is the community for
the creatives in Berlin, we try to democratize the art world, bringing
everyone together to the discussion.

With that in mind we would like to make a exhibition on our space taking
the subject of identity into question. Every artist would present a self
portrait, the format and technique will be free (that can be a drawing,
performance, video, poem...etc). To choose the artists participating in our
exhibition we would make an open-call in our community, giving space for
the whole community to take part, no matter who they are, where they are
from and what they do.

We are very open for collaboration with other projects/communities as well.
We can also provide our space for having a discussion/performance or
something similar.

cheers
Rica

--
Ricardo Amaral | Marketing & Community | artconnect