[resource-net] O Tannennbaum Vorspiel CTM/Transmediale

olivier maarschalk olivier.maarschalk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:56:15 CET 2012

Dear Oliver, Stefanie and whoever it concerns,

thank you for inviting us again to participate in the Vorspiel/Resource
programme of CTM.
We are delighted to participate and for now we can confirm that we will
organise several events in the weekend of Vorspiel with acts and DJ's and
probably a film screening that will fit the concept of "The Golden Age".

Please let me know how things will continue and who i will be in touch with
for further infos.

I hope to have informed you enough for the moment. For further questions
you can reply to this address.

Thank you.
Olivier
O Tannenbaum