[resource-net] the people

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Thu Nov 15 18:02:35 CET 2012

Dear Diana (& all),

this is a great idea! Especially now that the conversation is getting so
lively it would be a great input for everybody. Maybe we can also do
that the people that are thinking to send a proposal for the upcoming
Vorspiel could introduce their space or themselves as well, so it won't
become just an anonymous list of abstract proposals.
Of course the same would be great also for that people that do not
answer to that call, as Diana suggested for all the subscribers.

All the best,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen