[resource-net] the old good netiquette :)

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Thu Nov 15 17:54:55 CET 2012

Dear all,

it is since 1990 that probably you do not receive anymore a message
about "netiquette", but since at transmediale we are BWPWAP here it is!
I would like to cordially ask all of you to avoid sending messages with
attachments or embedded photos.
Especially for the people proposing a project for the next Vorspiel this
is really important otherwise we are going to flood our mailboxes...

I made pass a message with an attachment just now, so I apologize ;) -
only to say that this was my mistake, because from the backdoor system
the document was not really visible, but please do not follow the
"trend" that I just started :)

All the best and I look forward to many proposals for the next P2P
Vorspiel!!! :)

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen