[resource-net] Next Roundtable + technology issue

Ela Kagel ela at supermarkt-berlin.net
Fri Nov 9 17:07:48 CET 2012

Hi everyone,
thanks Tatiana & Pod for your ideas on the network's identity. I agree that it's more interesting to look at the aspects of networking and the ways we relate to our common situation instead of having 'technology' as the prevailing motto for our initiative. Personally, I would be very happy to be challenged by new notions of art, activism and networking practices. And maybe we shouldn't pin down everything from scratch - it's also great to open up such a (digital) space and see how people will use it and what will evolve out of it.
So if we look at a name for this common 'attitude' we could also think of something brief & activating, something like:

Ela Kagel
Managing Partner

SUPERMARKT
Brunnenstrasse 64