[resource-net] additional note - Echtzeitmusik.de

cinzia scordia cinziascordia at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 5 12:31:41 CET 2012

I think a very good job is accomplishing!
But, I have a question
(not necessarely has to be answered here and quickly) maybe also because
 I could not yet been able to attend the meetings.
The question is, can we have non-technology based arts? and if there are is it the case to exclude them?

Keep on!

Cinzia