[resource-net] Progress in platform; next meeting

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Mon Nov 5 11:38:52 CET 2012

Hi Everyone,

For those not at the last meeting -

1. We have decided to create a web platform for posting exhibitions, events, etc happening in technology based arts in Berlin - centered around project spaces, but not exclusive to them
Helen Ligor has offered to do the initial web design

2. We are brainstorming a name for the platform (using piratepad - http://piratepad.net/artsource  -as a platform for this brainstorming - so add your ideas for a name there)
3. the next meeting will be in December at Supermarkt. Ela Kagel has created a doodle to decide the date:
http://doodle.com/ybzaaphe4pfw7ckp

4. Our regular meetings will continue (tentatively mid-January at LEAP) not just to talk about the web platform but meet, talk, discuss synergies and ideas for cooperation among spaces and curators involved in technology based arts in Berlin. For those based outside of Berlin, note that this is a local get together, but outside input is also welcome. If you happen to be in town I suggest contacting the host of the next meeting if you ar einteresting in attending.

My quick reactions to recent postings:
1- Wow things seem to be taking off - this is great
2- I like the name At0m Hub (Art Technology Media Hub Berlin) is this a possibility? If so Helena or someone please add it to piratepad - it is certainly worth considering!
3- I will be out of Berlin from 5-9 December, so hlding the meeting the following week would be preferable (at least, from my point of view.)

Gaia, I'll send you my notes from Thursday, later today.

Best,

Chris

Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN