[resource-net] (no subject)

Gaia Bartolini liebigzwoelfe at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:53:48 CET 2012

Hey all!
here the link to piratepad:

http://piratepad.net/artsource

it worked for me!

Helena I personally find the provisional page really good already!
And to answer Gregor,I have also been thinking on echtzeitmuzik.de as reference for the web platform.
I think it still works super well after so many years it exist.
I guess the page Helena started to sketch can definetely work this way and seems to easy to interact with.I also like the name already very much...Maybe we can work a bit on the graphic etc but those are details we can see as we meet.

About the next meeting I could make it on the 6th
of december but might arrive around 7/7.30pm
straight from schönefeld..if no delates etc..

best
Liebig12