[resource-net] From 3rd Roundtable at Liebig12 + piratepad Url

Gaia Bartolini liebigzwoelfe at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:19:14 CET 2012

Dear all,
Thank you for visiting Liebig12 and join this 3rd meeting.
It seems that the discussion is taking the right direction and energy.
Lets join http://piratepad.net/artsource seems a good idea.
Ill start myself to write words that could lead into finding the right name for the upcoming web platform we intend to create.
If we all do the same we might have something interesting for the next meeting.
Lets keep connected and within the next week we will also spread the resume of the last discussion.

Looking forward,

liebig12