[resource-net] a pre-pre-pre vorspiel - CiTiZEN KiNO 2nite at Panke E.V.

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Fri Dec 21 15:12:31 CET 2012

Hi all,

I've been so busy, i didn't get a chance to post my thoughts/notes re: the
re:source - "atomhub" platform Yet ... but will do that the next days...
if we're all still on the planet...

Meanwhile ... if yur around in Btown 2nite, all invited for a pre-pre-pre
vorspiel - CiTiZEN KiNO 2nite at Panke E.V.:

The XLterrestrials and some special guests will gather to say farewell and
good-riddance to the low-grade world. To celebrate the beginning of higher
consciousness!?? And to analyze these Straaaaaange times...

early show + Voku 2nite at 18:30h

and then a performance from Nomass Group later at 21:00h...

more details + links here:
http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=9957

don't forget to set yur clock back to ZERO,
and see ya on the other side !!!

lgrrrtzz,

Dr. Podinski

> [...]
> Most of your observations are correct.
> One thing i would like to mention that these 4 or 5 members have at least
> 10 or 20 members in there own networking, who are involved but not attend
> the meetings for a different reasons. We expect each time new members will
> join.
> Union between places, curators and artists is needed to reach better
> results in many fields, attract larger audience and etc.
> We need to create constructive plans for information exchange and
> promotion.
> After few meetings we already got very nice ideas, how we could
> collaborate
> and organize things together.
> Looking forward for a next meeting and see you again.
>
> LG
> I wish everybody nice an peaceful end of the world
>
> p.s. if You have no plans join Panke, we have planed all day program!
>
> Erikah
> www.pankeculture.com
>

> On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Diana McCarty
> <diana.mccarty at googlemail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Erika,
>>
>> Maybe it is not so complicated. I ran into Pierre last night and we
>> discussed what confused us about this 4th meeting. We both thought it
>> was a
>> more general resource meeting - open to all the people / interests of
>> people on this mailing list. Maybe that is what Markus also thought.
>>
>> It seems that it is already more of a work group that is focused on
>> building this platform. The result of the earlier 3 meetings that were
>> announced on the resource mailing list. Hence, the name, content, plans
>> are
>> really about that platform - and not open for discussion in a more
>> general
>> way for resource list members.
>>
>> It seems that 4-5 people/groups are already invested in planning and
>> realizing the platform. It seems to be separate from resource. Ideally,
>> the
>> people/organizations/etc on this email list would use the platform. But
>> the
>> platform is its own thing and not meant to speak for or replace resource
>> (potential community or whatever comes from the interests of those on
>> this
>> list).
>>
>> Isn't that it? The platform is an independent project from a couple of
>> groups that likely relates to the interests of list members? If I get it
>> right, then this could simply be more clearly articulated.
>>
>> Personally, it was confusing to me what the thing was we were voting to
>> name - I understood it as more about resource in general. Not about a
>> project organized by individuals. Why would I vote on that at all? Or
>> intervene? (or be invited to discuss it :)
>>
>> I'm sure there is a more elegant way to describe this, but I do think it
>> would help. Hopefully, I don't have it all wrong!

>>> ideas. Possible areas for discussion may include, but are not limited