[resource-net] resource-net at transmediale.de

Helena Lingor h.lingor at gmx.de
Fri Dec 14 16:56:51 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

first I apologize for not being able to join you due to an unfortunate family incident.
But I'm looking forward to get the summary of the meeting soon.

I moved the site on a new server, because I realized that it had advertisement pop-ups (it's free hosting ...).
the new address: www.atomhub.net23.net

I know this is an awkward domain suffix, but there is no free hosting on top-level-domains such as  .de .com or .org  ... (free and ad-free hosting with an up-to-date hosting back-end is kind of rare too)

I installed a CMS that expands the user functionality. Users can edit their profiles (attach all kind of data, like pictures, videos). Interact through forum or pm. There is a search function where you can easily find the profile of an artist or curator (atm for some reason it is only visible to logged-in members. I m working to solve this weird problem).

I think it could be interesting to expand the actual network function with more content oriented elements. For instance a kind of magazine/blog section, which could be displayed on front page and feature recent projects, artists or curators/galleries etc. A slide show with recent works could be possible too.

I didn't put much effort in the design yet. I will deal with the functional aspects first and get all components working. I don't have too much time atm, so it might take a bit.

Best, Helena.