[resource-net] Working Group - online platform

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Fri Dec 14 12:39:56 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank Michelle for organizing and hosting the meeting, and for producing the minutes, which give an excellent overview of the many good ideas produced.

I would also like to thank the transmediale team for their input and support. It would be great to have another such large transmediale presence at future meetings - perhaps in March, between the festival and the reSource 004, or whatever public event comes after the festival.

Special thanks to Markus for his information on The CIANT site, and to Erika, Paolo and everyone else for their comments on the mailing list, and contributions during the meeting. Perhaps some of us can also put together a short intro into the results of the 4 meetings so far by 16 January (I am willing to help) - this will be useful for any new comers!

Online platform working group

As some of us spoke about at the meeting,I suggest those most interested in working together to make an online platform form a working group. Michelle has offered Supermarkt as a meeting point for Jan 10, 11 or 14 from 10-18. Erika, who will certainly want to take part, is away until the evening of the 10th. I have made a doodle of days from the 11th - 15th of January. Once we find a common time we can schedule the meeting either at Supermarkt, or if in the evenings or weekend at Panke or elsewhere (another possibility is ALB's office in Kreuzberg)

http://doodle.com/d4a388hyxzwhk93b?

Looking forward to the working group meeting, and to the next big meeting at LEAP!

Chris

Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
Prinzenallee 34