[resource-net] The Question of Organisation after Networks' : 3 fellowships at the Post-Media Lab (short term call)

oliver lerone schultz tele.vision at assemblies.cc
Fri Dec 14 00:35:53 CET 2012

hello all,

we are looking forward to all ways we can keep in close contact/cooperation with the Berlin reSource processes, even if as Lüneburg based project we can´t be that present in all the Berlin-centered activities.
it´s great to see all the actiivities around reSource. we thought we´ll at least note that we just recently announced 3 fellowships for our theme "The Question of Organisation after Networks".

you find a first brief link here: http://www.postmedialab.org/3-fellowships-organisation-after-networks
– and the more detailed version here: http://goo.gl/J23MX

Post-Media Lab has the tradition to accept projects which organically grow out of existing project-contexts (and keep in touch with those) and puts very modest requirements on proposals to fit into the academic matrix, while trying to put critical theory and conceptual as well as practical interventions in contact/exchange.

so contact us if you would like to be a re-searching part of the third theme of the PML. the deadline for proposals is rather soon, december 23rd, so we would look forward to proposals that come out of existing explorations of post-medial and post-network organizing.

best!
oliver // http://postmedialab.org

_____

The third research cycle will focus on 'The Question of Organisation after Networks' to reassess how the idea of the 'self-organising network' has reshaped politics and notions of agency in different models and domains of collective agency. How does the network paradigm beyond its technological sense coincide with economic, social and epistemological shifts which effect patterns of organisation and our ideas of good or efficacious social organisation? What forms of emergent organisation are moving beyond the notion of the network, as it has become a commonplace by now? It will also be asked whether we can rethink autonomous activity, subjects or agencies in a climate of multiple global crises, economistic ideologies and a generalization of austerity? Especially appreciated are re-evalutions of alternative, autonomous or autodidact institutions and practices within the context of the net and its many knowledge sharing potentials with a view to prospective forms of organization.

----------------------

o l i v e r   l e r o n e   s c h u l t z

_ Centre for Digital Cultures
:: http://leuphana.academia.edu/oliverleroneschultz

_Kurator/Koordinator Post-Media Lab
:: http://postmedialab.org | http://www.leuphana.de/postmedialab