[resource-net] Source Vorspiel OPEN CALL: ARTCONNECT BERLIN's exhibition "The Pluto in me"

Ricardo Amaral | ARTCONNECT BERLIN rica at artconnectberlin.com
Thu Dec 13 12:02:41 CET 2012

Hi guys,

just to let you know that our open call for the re:Source Vorspiel is up.

http://artconnectberlin.com/ARTCONNECTBERLIN/opportunities/4255

If you could share it with friends and your networks would be great, more
artworks mean more quality of the exhibition.

If you share on twitter, let us know please adding our
@artconnectbln<http://www.twitter.com/artconnectbln>
If you share on Facebook, don't forget to tag our
profile<http://www.facebook.com/artconnectberlin>too please!

thank you so much!

cheers
Rica

ps: Tomorrow, Friday, we will have a Vernissage from Jose Romussi in
our HQ<http://goo.gl/maps/zEXAB>.
I would love to meet you all for a Glühwein! More details
here.<http://www.artconnectberlin.com/ARTCONNECTBERLIN/events/3890>

--
Ricardo Amaral | Marketing & Community | artconnect
berlin<http://www.artconnectberlin.com>| +49