[resource-net] 4th Meeting and Roundtable: Tomorrow 18-21 at SUPERMARKT

Desiree Förster foerster.desiree at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:44:54 CET 2012

16th of January for the next meeting is fine! Looking forward to further
discussions - I think its a healthy process to develop plans and organise
some actions like website and concrete project ideas and ideas for future
cooperation - and on the same time reflect what we do, how we deal with
upcoming questions like yesterday - even if this means that we have to go
some steps backwards. For this, the input and integration of new faces is a
very important!

Best
Desiree