[resource-net] 4th Meeting and Roundtable: SUPERMARKT

Markus Huber mh at transmediale.de
Wed Dec 12 10:59:05 CET 2012

hi,

thanks to michelle and supermarkt again for hosting.

it was a nice (network internet collaboration eculture) discussion, but
i also had my difficulties to understand it and get access to it. i got
the impression, that there have been at least 2 parallel streams of
interest going on: the one for a very specific working group with the
goal to setup the discussed platform and another one, which seemed to be
interested in something, that could be understood as a more general
community exchange with the goal to get to know each other.

speaking for myself, i also missunderstood this meeting, tought it would
be part of a community building process, open discussion and
introduction of new people, new spaces, questions, content, etc.

though but it was clearly formulated (agenda) and also communicated
(minutes + mailinglist) as a specific discussion, this intention fo a
focussed discussion is challenged and gets disrupted, when the group of
people attending, is not always the same and as such might also coming
with different agendas and expectations.

so for the next meeting i would be interested to hear, if it will be
more sort of a working meeting to further develop the platform at0m
(...) or, if it will be a more open discussion and meeting on projects,
difficulties of production, challenges of communication and visibility etc.

would be happy to attend both.

all best,
markus

ps: i would suggest a working group, that is actually dedicated to
discuss the individual profile / situation of the spaces, their
strategies of how to connect with their audiences, create visibility and
engagement and find possibly ways of how to create synergies with the
same, but different audiences; to discuss and focus maybe also on what
competences are existing and what competences are lacking in order to
use the resource of this network filling these gaps, building toolkits, etc.

pps: will check again the ciant website and how far the beta version has
been developed and send you then a link to the mailinglist, so you can
check out, if it could be helpful for the platform building process.

--
transmediale signatur

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Markus Huber ? festival manager
transmediale 2013 BW_P_WA_P_ <http://www.transmediale.de/> ?? Haus der
Kulturen der Welt ?? Berlin/DE:29.01-03.02

transmediale ? festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin, Germany ? fon +49 30 24749 761 ? fax +49
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH ? Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 41312 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender André Schmitz ? Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen

http://www.transmediale.de <http://www.transmediale.de/> ^(TM) find us
also on twitter <http://twitter.com/transmediale>, flickr
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/transmediale/sets/>, vimeo
<http://vimeo.com/transmediale> and... facebook