[resource-net] 4th Meeting and Roundtable: Tomorrow 18-21 at SUPERMARKT

John McKiernan john at leapknecht.de
Wed Dec 12 08:59:57 CET 2012

Hi all,

Firstly apologies that we were unable to attend last night, we had a
meeting that went on quite late and didn't want to then interupt by
arriving in the middle of the Roundtable meeting

we would be more than happy to host the next edition in January,

were particular dates proposed last night, a possible date could be january
16th if you planned to meet again before Transmediale,

We look forward to reading the minutes and hopefully catching up the next
time,

We would also like to take the oppotunity to invite you to our new years
fund raising event which you can see on our website http://leapknecht.de/

all the best and merry christmas from all at LEAP

John McKiernan