[resource-net] 4th Meeting and Roundtable: Tomorrow 18-21 at SUPERMARKT

melodie at ausland-berlin.de melodie at ausland-berlin.de
Tue Dec 11 23:38:55 CET 2012

Hi all,

i"m sorry that i couldn't attend the meeting tonight. i'm
looking forward to reading the "protokoll" and find out what are these
passionate discussions Gaia is talking about!

in the meantime, i forward
you ausland's newsletter with the next and last events of our CC n°1
festival.

best, m
------------ CONSTANT CLARITY OF A CROSSED
CROWD------------
cluster cheers - our club collective controls the
catholic church by chasing cars without country code. its central commitee
commands the credit cards of corpus christi. hence, current concerts create
common ceremonies: CC N°1 - Corruptive Climate

 The Festival continues!
At
the moment we are tinkering in the Biotec Workshops.
 Please visit us in
the Biotec Setting at ausland at our events and celebrate 10 years of
ausland with us!:

WED, 12. DECEMBER 2012 - 18:00 at ausland and on
reboot.fm CC N°1 Corruptive Climate Sonic Architecture - "If you can't fix
it, feature it!"
 Lecture and discussion with Don Hill and Martin Howse and
some Biotec Participants
 + Derek Shirley - Dead/Live Wood - Organic Low
Frequency Performance
the event will also be streamed on reboot.fm and
starts on time!

http://www.ausland-berlin.de/sonic-architecture-organic-lf-performance
[1]

---
THU, 13.DECEMBER 18:00 at TU Berlin - Elektronisches Studio Kaffe
Matthews presents her work Raum: E-N 324 (3.Stock) Andresse: Einsteinufer
17c
http://www.ak.tu-berlin.de/menue/lehre/wise201213/elektroakustische_musik_hoeren/
[2] ---

---

THU, 13. DECEMBER 2012 - 18:00 live stream on reboot.fm CC
N°1 Corruptive Climate Orchestra Lab On Air
 The Festival Radio SissiFm
visits the BotecWorkshop - so, listen to the CC N °1 stream on reboot.fm!

Soundscapes with live plant noise and recordings from the workshop week,
construction instructions from the Biotec Orchestra building site and
interviews with plant music experts from abroad: flowers, flowers, flowers.
stream on reboot.fm!

http://www.ausland-berlin.de/sissifm-biotec-orchestra-lab-air [3]

---
FRI,
14. DECEMBER 2012 - 19:00 at ausland and on reboot.fm, from 20:00 also on
88,4 Mhz! CC N°1 Corruptive Climate The Biotech Orchestra + The Wedding
Band
!
After one week of breeding and tinkering with Kaffe Matthews, Haco,
Don Hill, KH Jeron and Olivia Oyama and the workshop participants the
Biotec Orchestra will be presented to the public - as an installation as
well as an orchestra playing a composition which was conceived during the
week.

+ The Wedding Band plays music that thrives with love to community
and creativity from outside the closet.

+ special radio show by the
"raudio aasland team"

: "das raudio aasland team streamt und sendet live
eine übertragung des biotech orchesters, der Wedding Band und beleuchtet
verschiedene seiten der wunder der welt der flora, die pflanzen, unsere
festgewurzelten freunde."
This event will be
streamed.

http://www.ausland-berlin.de/cc-n1-biotech-orchestra-wedding-band
[4] http://www.ausland-berlin.de/raudio-aasland-sissifm [5]

---

SAT, 15.
DECEMBER 2012 - 21:00 at ausland and on reboot.fm and on 88,4 Mhz! CC N°1
Corruptive Climate Astroturf Homegrown
THRIVE AND PROSPER -
a tropical
night of vegetable and musical blossoming
TOXO (Dr. Netze Aus Wasser)
LA
CORAL FLORAL (Berlin)
VALBY VOKALGRUPPE (Copenhagen)
LATEBRÖQ
(Berlin/London)
And For The First Time Out Of Argentina With Their EUROPEAN
PREMIERE, From Buenos Aires The Amazing Cumbia Band: BETTY CONFETTI Y SU
CONJUNTO TROPICAL (Buenos Aires) & DJ Sabine Machine  border-left:#1010ff
2px solid; margin-left:5px; width:100%">  Thank u Supermarkt! It was a very
passionate discussion. We still have to set the next appointment about
where and when. The Leap gallery wasnt present so we dont know if the offer
to meet at their place is still valid. Lets keep discussing it these days!
Thank you all! Liebig12
Sent from my iPhone
On 11. Dez 2555 BE, at 17:31,