[resource-net] 4th Meeting and Roundtable: Next Tue 11 Dec at SUPERMARKT

Michelle O'Brien michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net
Mon Dec 3 17:45:21 CET 2012

Dear reSource members,

We are pleased to invite you to the 4th Meeting and Roundtable for
Berlin's reSource collective, next Tuesday 11 December from 18:00 -
21:00 at SUPERMARKT.

We will be continuing discussions initiated over the first three
meetings between media art spaces in Berlin, including topics such as
transmediale's reSource 003: P2P Vorspiel programme, a confirmed name
for our group, and website options. If you would like to add other items
to the agenda please email them to the reSource mailing list. A final
agenda will be distributed before the meeting.

Due to this event taking place over dinner time, participants are
invited to bring some food to contribute to the evening. SUPERMARKT's
bar will be open for drink service and we will also contribute some
snacks for a voluntary contribution.

Please RSVP on Facebook and also invite your relevant contacts and
networks: http://facebook.com/events/322305864538108

I will be helping facilitate the evening, and look forward to welcoming
you to SUPERMARKT!

Best wishes,

Michelle O'Brien
Creative Producer