[resource-net] reSource 003: P2P Vorspiel Vorspeise

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Mon Dec 3 16:09:12 CET 2012

Hello,

 > Yes, I think we agree it fits resource (except for the language part).
 > For now, we hope to confirm the date this evening. It really has to be
 > the 24th (or late February for Suedblock).

if we consider it as the P2P Vorspiel Vorspeise it will make sense in
the general Vorspiel framework - and it could be an occasion for a
common political reflection for all of the people part of the reSource
network.

 > And it is really a part of the work reboot.fm does with Kotti & Co and
 > Haben & Brauchen - so the topics and groups are more or less set. Ugh,
 > also the language. But this should be relevant to all the people and
 > groups around resource - maybe we look for an english translation
 > volunteer!

I guess many of us can understand German, even if I usually would prefer
English for the reSource events to address all the people part of the
network - some of them are new in Berlin, so it is important to involve
everybody. However, this is your initiative, so of course the language
is up to you - and I guess that Kotti & Co and Haben & Brauchen usually
use German, so it would be weird to change methods now.

 > For now, this is enough to organize (there will also be music after,
 > so kind of a mikro lounge format) and a chance to hang around and
 > talk.
cut
 > I like the Pre-Vorspie initiative idea, but that is too much for me to
 > take on for the moment.

I am not asking to organize anything more when I speak about
Pre-Vorspiel I speak about the same idea of Vorspeise. We could mention
it in the programme, as a way to anticipate the real Vorspiel, which
will be mainly a distributed event programme.

Best!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen